The college library has a large number of books on various subjects pertaining to B.Ed course. News papers, magazines and journals are made available to the students and teachers. The Librarian is available for issue of books during college working hours.
The library has been housed in a spacious room (Library-cum-Reading Room) where the comfortable arrangement of studies for 40 to 50 students has been made available. No students is allowed to create indiscipline in the Library. Any person found guilty, is liable to be punished under college rules.
RULE SAND REGULATIONS OF THE LIBRARY
- The books are issued to teachers for a period of two weeks and to the students for one week.
- If any students does not return the book after one week he is liable to pay a fine of Rs.2/- per day.
- If any book is lost or tempered or torn, the student has to deposit a new volume of the same author or double the cost of the book is chargeable from the defaulter.
- Journals and Magazines will not be issued to any student.
- The students are advised not to deface any Newspaper or magazine or journal. They are further advised not to write any thing on study tables, or chairs. The defaulter, if caught, will be dealt u/rules.
- All the students will deposit an amount of Rs. 500/- as library security which is refunded after the final results.
- No outsider is allowed to enter library without prior permission from the Principal / Lecturer Incharge / Librarian. Reference books will not be issued to any students / staff member without prior permission from the principal.
- The book borrowed by the student and retained during summer vacations will be charged a fine of Rs. 100/- per book.
All the students are advised to secure a Library-cum-identity card from the office. The students are supposed to carry identity cards with them during college hours. The identity card is to be returned by the students after the completion of the course. The students are to produce Library-cum-identity cards at the time of Borrowing books. Library-cum-ld Card, if lost, can be issued to the student on payment of Rs. 50/-.