The Bhargava College of Education was established in 2001, keeping in view the following objectives:
- Developing a learning society.
- Cultivating the scientific temper, humanism, higher values of life and spirit of enquiry amongst the students.
- Promoting harmony and spirit of brotherhood of man across religious, linguistic and regional diversities.
- Striving towards excellence in all spheres of life, and attaining higher levels of professional and ethical standards.
- Promoting philanthropic attitude, and
vii. developing all round personality of the students
During the Ten years of its establishment numerous facilities including adequate and spacious class rooms, a good library and hostel facilities within the campus have been made available to the students. The college has its beautiful edifice which reflects most intellectual and absorbing academic environment. Various-co-curricular activities are regular features of the college.